Douglas C-47 Skytrain
A downloadable asset pack
Low Poly model with PBR textures of the World-War 2 era American military transport aircraft Douglas C-47 Skytrain/Dakota.
The model has real-world proportions and is ready for your game or rendering project. Parts that need to be animated were modeled separately: ailerons, elevator, rudder, flaps, landing gears, wheels, propeller and nose. Every object was given proper orientation and name.
The model features a removable panel and fake interiors if you want to have paratroopers stand on the edge and jump.
- 5 color maps inspired by real-world paint jobs in 2k pixel resolution.
- Propeller as a 512x512 pixels blurred sprite to give the illusion of high angular speed when the aircraft is airborne.
- PBR maps: Metallic, Roughness, Smoothness/Glossiness, Normal (OpenGL and DirectX formats), Ambient Occlusion in 2k pixel resolution.
- Textures: 2048x2048 pixels in PNG format
- Poly Count: 7314 tris
- Vertex Count: 4024 vertices
- Physically-Based Rendering (PBR): Yes
- Formats: Blend (native), FBX, OBJ + MTL, unitypackage.
- LODs, Cockpit, Interiors, Pilot, Sounds, Animations, Scripts: None.
The vehicle model has no interiors, no animations, and no sounds. Only mesh and textures are provided.
Preview images were rendered in Unity 2019.2 in linear color space with a simple post-processing stack (bloom, vignette and SMAA anti-aliasing).
UVs were manually unwrapped and carefully organized to maximize texture space.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $30 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.