Lockheed P-38 Lightning
A downloadable asset pack
Low Poly model with PBR textures of the World-War 2 era American fighter aircraft Lockheed P-38 Lightning.
The model has real-world proportions and is ready for your game or rendering project. Parts that need to be animated were modeled separately: ailerons, elevator, rudder, flaps, landing gears, wheels, propeller and nose. Every object was given a proper orientation and name.
- 4 color maps inspired by real-world paint jobs in 2k pixel resolution.
- Propeller as a 512x512 pixels blurred sprite to give the illusion of high angular speed when the aircraft is airborne.
- PBR maps: Metallic, Roughness, Smoothness/Glossiness, Normal (OpenGL and DirectX formats), Ambient Occlusion in 2k pixel resolution.
- Textures: 2048x2048 pixels in PNG format
- Poly Count: 8574 tris
- Vertex Count: 4606 vertices
- Physically-Based Rendering (PBR): Yes
- Formats: Blend (native), FBX, OBJ + MTL, unitypackage.
- LODs, Cockpit, Interiors, Pilot, Sounds, Animations, Scripts: None.
The vehicle model has no interiors, no animations, and no sounds. Only mesh and textures are provided.
Preview images were rendered in Unity 2019.2 in linear color space with a simple post-processing stack (bloom, vignette and SMAA anti-aliasing).
UVs were manually unwrapped and carefully organized to maximize texture space.
If you have questions, suggestions or need support you can reach us by email and we will get back to you asap. For more info, please visit us at https://zeusgameassets.com
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $26 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.