Messerschmitt Me 262
A downloadable asset pack
Low Poly model with PBR textures of the World-War 2 era German jet-powered fighter Messerschmitt Me 262.
The model has real-world proportions and is ready for your game or rendering project. Parts that need to be animated were modeled separately: ailerons, elevator, rudder, flaps, landing gears, wheels. Every object was given proper orientation and name.
- 4 color maps inspired by real-world paint jobs in 2k pixel resolution.
- PBR maps: Metallic, Roughness, Smoothness/Glossiness, Normal (OpenGL and DirectX formats), Ambient Occlusion in 2k pixel resolution.
- Textures: 2048x2048 pixels in PNG format
- Poly Count: 4839 tris
- Vertex Count: 2527 vertices
- Physically-Based Rendering (PBR): Yes
- Formats: Blend (native), FBX, OBJ + MTL, unitypackage.
- LODs, Cockpit, Interiors, Pilot, Sounds, Animations, Scripts: None.
The vehicle model has no interiors, no animations, and no sounds. Only mesh and textures are provided.
Preview images were rendered in Unity 2019.2 in linear color space with a simple post-processing stack (bloom, vignette and SMAA anti-aliasing).
UVs were manually unwrapped and carefully organized to maximize texture space.
If you have questions, suggestions or need support you can reach us by email and we will get back to you asap. For more info, please visit us at https://zeusgameassets.com
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $20 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.